Hello readers, my name is Grant Carver and I am a student at San Ramon Valley High School. I am 15 years old and enjoy many hobbies in my life. One of my favorite hobbies has to be knitting. I really like to make some crazy cool hats as well as sweaters. When I'm not knitting I like to sit down with a good book. One of my all time favorites has to be James and the Giant Peach. It has a great plot and easy to follow story line. English is one of my favorite classes so I am very excited to be in such a great class. One of my goals this year is to become a better writer and get good grades. Through reading I have learned some very inspiring quotes. One of my favorite quotes is "Today I will so what others won't, so that tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't." -Jerry Rice
No comments:
Post a Comment