In our first discussion as a lit circle I feel that I did
not do a sufficient job. I needed to
work on basically everything overall. Such as asking more questions and
participating more in the discussion.
For the second discussion I came prepared with more notes and questions
that I was prepared to ask. I also more
fully understood what I was reading as I re-read many parts of the book I did
not fully understand. This helped me be
able to ask more thought provoking questions that enabled our group to have
some sort of depth in our conversation.
Our group as a whole has done a pretty good job so far. Everyone is organized and knows what to do
and everyone does his or her job. One
thing that needs improvement is the depth of conversation, I feel like we only
scratch the surface on topics when we could really go deeper into subject. Coming to class with notes and questions
jotted down can help better this problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment